Powered By Blogger

mandag den 24. oktober 2011

2 months


Hey everyone

I'am writing this in english so that everyone understands.


I have now been here for a little more than 2 months. And I really like it here(that may havesomething to do with the 3 weeks of vacation),I have already had a thousand exsperiences and they keep coming.

I have started in school again and it is very difficult to keep up in class, and
at the same, im so unbelievably tired. But my friends are nice and friendly.

First week of vacation, I traveled to Lugano and Bern, which both were very nice cities. The second week I was on a girls scout camp. We were 4 boys cooking for 40 girls.
It was an awesome camp with lot's of
good memories. The third week I was in Genéve with AFS and in St Gallen with my host mother Priska. Then I was with my host brot
her and some of his friends, out hiking or should I say climbing? It was very steep!!!

The weather have drastically changed. Its below 5 celcius and often snowing above 650m. You can really feel the winter is coming. I have rented skis and I can't wait to go.

I have also started a new swiss bank account, for the illegal money from my dictatorship. NUR EIN WITZ!! No because it is easier that way.

Freundliche Grüsse
Emil D. Juhl

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar